Important Note: There have been adjustments to Zone 4 subsidies and SDP fees effective June 23, 2017. Please click here for the full information package: Adjustments to Zone 4 Subsidy, SDP Fee
Annual Club Fee: $100/year for club activation
Annual Participant fees:
Teen (13-19) $13
Child (12 and under) $11
Skill Development Program (Bunnies/Jackrabbit/TrackAttack) $8 (price adjustment effective as of June 23, 2017)
Participant fees are automatically taken off with each registration on Zone 4.
Existing Club Registration:
- Fast, efficient online registration for clubs and their members
- Effective reporting tools to assist with grants and future club development
- Efficient financial system with the online payment system
- Organized membership list and membership database
2) Update Member List: To ensure everyone is covered under the liability insurance, your club must add and/or update all members into the Zone4 online system. Remember that Skill Development Program participants (Jack Rabbit, etc.) should be members and be added to Zone4. For your club member list, please update/add as many members as possible in Zone4 by the deadline, and continue with updates on the first day of each month, beginning in December.
3) Register Additional Named Insured: Any individuals/organizations that are not a registered member of your club (Municipalities; Government Departments; Sponsors; Ski Hill Operators; Venue Providers/Facility Owners; etc.) should be registered with CCA. If they require a certificate of insurance, please contact the CCA office to arrange this.
4) CCA Event Sanction Form or Club event calendar: Any event or race requires either an Event Sanction form to be filled out and submitted to CCA, or a Club event calendar to be submitted. This will ensure your event is covered by the insurance policy.
5) Report any special risk activities: Such as mountain climbing.
The deadline for submitting/completing the items mentioned above is November 30 of each season.
We welcome new clubs to register with Cross Country Alberta! Please download the New Club Application form, fill it out, and send it back to firstname.lastname@example.org.
New Club Application form can be found here: CCA New Club Application Form
Once you approved by CCA as a new club, your next step is to create your Zone 4 online registration account. Follow the steps as outlined here: https://zone4.ca/help/newzone4clubs.html
If you have any questions please contact the CCA office at email@example.com
Please note the Cross Country Canada (CCC) has undergone an extensive review of its waiver requirement with its insurance broker & underwriter to eliminate the use of waivers for minors involved in Nordic ski clubs and events. As a result, the wording has been updated for CCC clubs use on their membership forms. The revised Club Waiver and Acknowledgement Form can be found as Appendix 3 of the CCC Insurance Manual and the revised Participant Form as Appendix 2.